As a trusted provider of outsourced services to the construction, utilities and transport industries we have put the best practices and procedures in place to deliver excellence to our valued clients:
- Quality of Service – Our services will always conform to your requirements
- Health and Safety – We will always display an exemplary attitude and conformity to all Health and Safety issues and requirements
- Completeness of Service – All services will be provided in total to the agreed specification.
- Flexibility – We will always demonstrate flexibility in providing you with an exemplary service, this may include weekend or out of hours working and unscheduled work at short notice.
- Lead Times – We always strive to deliver ours services within the agreed time frame at the scheduled time.
- Quality of Documentation – We will provide excellence in our documentation and quality systems, to work with your systems in a prompt and efficient manor.
- Invoicing and Payments – We will provide invoices to the correct level of detail and documentation to ensure that they can be passed, coded and correctly allocated to your own project and job costing systems.
- Response to Queries – We will respond to general queries within 4 hours.
- Response Times – We will respond to most customer service issues within 48 hours. However, we will always provide an emergency contact number to be able to respond to any situations that require a rapid response
- Co-operation – We will aim to co-operate with you, where you may need input or expertise in design or specification of services rendered.